We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented candidate looking to take the first step in their content marketing career, working with some of the UK’s best known brands.
We are looking for someone with copywriting experience and excellent time management to develop creative content across a range of exciting brands to help improve client visibility through SEO. With opportunity to develop, you will become responsible for the life cycle of content, contributing to the concept, research, creation and promotion, and reporting back on your results.
Reporting to the Head of Content and Organic Search Director the successful candidate will be an instrumental part of the content team.
- Work with client and internal teams to form content strategy
- Contribute to the development of creative content ideas and wider creative brainstorming sessions
- Research for creating content pieces
- Writing content such as articles, how to guides, surveys, resources, whitepapers, infographics etc.
- Copywriting for client websites
- Create briefs for creative rich media content and liaise with design/development teams to deliver content
- Assist with outreach to external blogs/website to promote content
- Utilising social media to share content
- Reporting back on results
- Develop relationships with bloggers & publications
- University educated – 2.1 or above preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good communications skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues respectively
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
- Keen interest in all things digital
- Experience in blogging is beneficial
- Experience in generating viral campaigns is beneficial
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and strategies is beneficial
- Photoshop or photography skills are beneficial