We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to start a career within SEO, working with a very talented team on some of the UK’s best known brands.
Whilst the successful candidate might benefit from having past work experience or knowledge of SEO, we are open to applications from talented and driven candidates with an appropriate background who are looking to take the first step in their digital marketing career.
You will need to have an analytical mind to understand the various data points used to examine a website’s performance, and have an inquisitive nature with outstanding problem solving skills to identify the issues that will hold a website back.
You will develop skills to help plan strategies that will increase the organic search visibility for our clients, feedback your results to our internal organic teams for implementation, and quickly take on responsibility to use your skills to research and implement changes yourself.
Full hands-on training will be given to the right candidate to help them fulfil the role, with a clear path for career progression that will enable you to lead activity yourself.
What You’ll Do
- Delivery of technical SEO audits
- Assisting with planning SEO activity, and working alongside internal organic teams to develop holistic visibility strategies
- Making page and site recommendations for clients
- Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc SEO reports for clients
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other tools
- Performing market and competitor research
- Staying up to date with industry developments.
- University education
- Knowledge or experience of standard technical SEO tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog etc.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and handling data
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communications skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ambition and be eager to learn
- A Keen interest in all things digital.
- Work with some of the best marketers and channel specialists in the industry.
- Skill development opportunities like no other.
- We have pedigree in abundance. Launching back in 1998, we’ve helped to shape the industry ever since, working with many of the UK’s leading brands along the way. In 2021 we were nominated for ‘Search Agency of the Year’, as well ‘Best Use of SEO’ at the Northern Digital Awards
- You’ll get to work with a fantastically eclectic client mix, from ambitious start-ups and SMEs to house-hold names and blue chip brands.
- Our team always comes first. We have a best-in-class Employee Assistance Programme in place for when you need a shoulder.
And when we’re back in the office?
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars.
- Table football, pool and weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry).
- A taste of Yorkshire folklore, with our HQ nestled away on the famous Otley Road.