We have a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking student to join the Paid Media team of an award winning independent digital marketing agency for their placement year.
The ideal candidate should be focused, enthusiastic and quick to learn, possessing analytical, innovative and mathematical qualities with attention to detail. Working as a part of a very knowledgeable and passionate team, you will have a keen interest in digital marketing.
Full training will be given to the right candidate to help them fulfil the role.
Please note, this is a full time placement role where you will be based in our head office in Headingley, Leeds, England.
- Responsible for paid search reporting, analysis and recommendations for improvements to deliver exceptional ROI
- Day to day work in paid accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook etc.) in line with client objectives – including keyword research, set up and analysis
- Effectively integrate promotional planning into paid search campaigns
- Working closely alongside the wider account and channel teams in achieving client objectives
- Preparing data for client meetings
- Understanding of clients marketplace
- Building strong relationships with account team members to ensure all deadlines are met
- Represent Fusion to a high professional standard
- University education – on track for a 2.1 or above preferred
- Exceptional analytical / mathematical skills to be able to effectively handle reporting requirements
- Attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel and handling data
- Good communication
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
- Keen interest in all things digital
- Free fruit
- Table football
- Pool table
- Friday beers
- Local food and drink discounts
- Regular socials – Winter and Summer parties
- Weekly yoga