We’re now on the lookout for a Paid Media Account Manager to join our paid team here in Leeds.
Reporting to our Head of Paid Media and working as a part of a very knowledgeable and passionate team, you will be responsible for the management, development, optimisation, recommendations and analysis of paid media activity across a number of our great clients.
You’ll be focused, enthusiastic and quick to learn, possessing analytical, innovative and mathematical qualities with attention to detail and an eye on the bigger picture. As a client facing role, we’re looking for candidates who are charismatic and able to develop great relationships with our clients.
We’re flexible on your experience as finding the right person is key to us; however ideally you’ll have 2 years relevant experience.
What you’ll do
- Manage your clients accounts on a day to day basis
- Work closely alongside the wider account and channel teams to achieve client objectives
- Prepare for and attend client meetings
- Keeping clients informed of market changes and trends
- Develop a deep understanding of your client’s marketplace
- Liaise with and manage partners where required
- Help to train and grow members of the team
- Ensure reporting is accurate and analyse these to inform strategy and provide insights
- Delegate tasks effectively to your team
- Effectively integrate promotional planning into paid campaigns
- Develop deep understanding of full marketing mix and how channels work together
- A thorough knowledge of PPC
- Google Advertising credentials and Google Analytics experience
- Excellent written skills
- Awesome communication and client facing skills
- A creative mind and a can-do attitude
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and able to handle BIG sets of data
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Ambition in abundance and a thirst to develop
- Keen interest in all things digital
- Skills development opportunities like no other.
- Work with some of the best in the industry
- Free fruit everyday
- Pool and Table football
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars
- Weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry)
We’re not accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.