We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our industry-leading Paid Media team.
You’ll be focused, enthusiastic and analytical, with a keen eye for detail and penchant for quality. Working as a part of a passionate, expert team, you’ll have a thirst for everything digital with an eye on the bigger picture.
This is a perfect role for someone new to the marketing game or someone looking for their first role in an agency. Full training will be given to the chosen candidate, by some of the best in the business.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with account managers in paid accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, you name it).
- Tasks will include keyword/targeting research, account optimisation, ad writing… to name a few.
- Report, analyse and recommend improvements to deliver abnormally good results.
- Working closely alongside the wider agency and channel teams to make everything sing.
- Help us to prepare for pitches and client meetings.
- Develop a solid understanding of your client’s market.
- The right blend of analytical and mathematical skills to be able to shine come Monday reporting day.
- Good knowledge of Excel and the ability BIG sets of data.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ambition in abundance and the courage to challenge the norm.
- A thirst for digital.
- Skills development opportunities like no other.
- Learn from some of the best in the industry.
- Free fruit everyday.
- Pool and Table football.
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars
- Weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry)