This is an exciting, new position for our agency which will see the chosen candidate join our internal sales & marketing team to help scale our award-winning agency. This position will span all areas of the agency and is therefore a perfect role for someone looking for their first marketing role.
Fusion Unlimited is a founder of the digital marketing industry, launched in 1998 and recognised in 2019 by both The Drum and Prolific North as one of the Top 20 agencies in the North.
The role will work closely alongside marketing to maximise leads and engagement, uncovering opportunities and nurturing contacts along the funnel.
The ideal candidate will be a thoughtful, confident communicator with a knack for building rapport and great relationships. As a lean team, the chosen candidate will have plenty of opportunity for progression.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside our Marketing Manager to lead the strategic thinking for business development
- Guide new business opportunities from lead to pitch through building strong relationships.
- Handle inbound enquiries from brands looking for help with their strategy
- Work alongside marketing to plan and run events, content and collateral.
- Manage and update your own CRM dashboard daily.
- Proactively keep on top of industry news to keep yourself in the loop.
- You’ll have a passion for digital; ideally having some knowledge of the marketing landscape.
- You’ll be commercially minded, with good brand-awareness and the ability to spot a match.
- A natural and confident communicator with proven experience building rapport and strong relationships.
- You’re a charismatic individual, communicating both passionately and persuasively
- You’re extremely organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Skills development opportunities like no other.
- Work with some of the best in the industry
- Free fruit everyday
- Pool and Table football
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars
- Weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry)