We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career in data and spearhead the development of our data team, working with a very talented team on some of the UK’s best known brands.
This is a brand new role within the business so as well as having at least two years experience within data analysis, the successful candidate will also exhibit leadership skills and line management potential to play a pivotal role in helping the senior management team develop the business’s data capabilities. Being a self-starter with a can-do attitude is a must!
The role will be hands on with the intention for the successful candidate to take on and develop our clients’ analytics setups and reporting infrastructure, and work alongside our specialist digital marketing teams to provide actionable insight that will take campaign performance to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Have advanced experience in analytics packages and tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Excel, Google Sheets
- Take ownership of the analytics setups and reporting dashboards for our clients across all digital marketing channels
- Add value to clients by introducing new systems, tools, interfaces and processes to our data approach
- Work closely with our digital marketing specialist teams across paid search, SEO, display, affiliates and social to find actionable insights and provide positive visual story-telling on a monthly/weekly basis
- Help integrate reporting and insight across all of the digital marketing channels we offer our clients, aiming to provide them with cost savings and helping us develop an insights integration USP
- Provide training to internal colleagues on data best practise
- Evangelise and spearhead the benefits and transition to GA4, both internally and for our clients who use Google Analytics
- Help navigate the business and our clients into a cookieless future
- Assist our new business development by providing insight for prospective new client pitches
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel and handling data
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Good communications skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
- Keen interest in all things digital
- Work with some of the best marketers and channel specialists in the industry.
- Skill development opportunities like no other.
- We have pedigree in abundance. Launching back in 1998, we’ve helped to shape the industry ever since, working with many of the UK’s leading brands along the way.
- You’ll get to work with a fantastically eclectic client mix, from ambitious start-ups and SMEs to house-hold names and blue chip brands.
- Our team always comes first. We have a best-in-class Employee Assistance Programme in place for when you need a shoulder.
And when we’re back in the office?
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars.
- Table football, pool and Weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry).
- Embed yourself in Yorkshire folklore, with our HQ nestled away on the famous Otley Road.