We have an exciting new opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within SEO, working alongside our talented SEO team on some of the UK’s best known brands.
This role has a predominant technical and analytical focus, where your core responsibilities will include SEO analysis, planning, and technical onsite optimisation.
You’ll assist the SEO team in developing and implementing SEO strategies for key clients and liaise daily with clients on the technical and analytical elements of their SEO strategy.
This role could be perfect for you if you have around 2 years experience and now looking to take that next step.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver technical SEO audits
- Assist with planning SEO activity, and working alongside internal organic teams to develop holistic visibility strategies
- Make page and site recommendations for clients
- Producing monthly, weekly and ad hoc SEO reports for clients
- Track, monitor and report using Google Analytics and other tools
- Perform market and competitor research
- Stay up to date with industry developments
- Experienced in developing reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Experienced in using standard technical SEO tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs etc.
- Knowledgeable of Excel and handling data
- Highly analytical
- A good communicator
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Brave enough to challenge the norm
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
- Interested in all things digital
- Work with some of the best marketers and channel specialists in the industry.
- Skill development opportunities like no other.
- We have pedigree in abundance. Launching back in 1998, we’ve helped to shape the industry ever since, working with many of the UK’s leading brands along the way. In 2021 we were nominated for ‘Search Agency of the Year’, as well ‘Best Use of SEO’ at the Northern Digital Awards
- You’ll get to work with a fantastically eclectic client mix, from ambitious start-ups and SMEs to house-hold names and blue chip brands.
- Our team always comes first. We have a best-in-class Employee Assistance Programme in place for when you need a shoulder.
And when we’re back in the office?
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars.
- Table football, pool and weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry).
- A taste of Yorkshire folklore, with our HQ nestled away on the famous Otley Road.