We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to start or develop their career within SEO, working with a very talented team on some of the UK’s best known brands.
Whilst the successful candidate might benefit from having past work experience in a similar SEO role, we are open to applications from talented and driven graduates with an appropriate background who are looking to take the first step in their digital career.
You will need to have an analytical mind to understand the various data points used to examine a site’s performance, and have an inquisitive nature with outstanding problem solving skills to identify the issues that will hold a website back.
You will feed back your results to our internal organic teams for implementation, and use your skills to help plan strategies that will increase the organic search visibility for our clients.
Full hands-on training will be given to the right candidate to help them fulfil the role, with a clear path for career progression that will enable you to lead activity yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Delivery of technical SEO audits
- Assisting with planning SEO activity, and working alongside internal organic teams to develop holistic visibility strategies
- Making page and site recommendations for clients
- Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc SEO reports for clients
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and other tools
- Performing market and competitor research
- Staying up to date with industry developments
- Work between our office in Leeds and remote working from home
- University educated
- Knowledgeable of standard technical SEO tools e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog etc.
- Knowledgeable of Excel and handling data
- A good communicator
- A good organiser with ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Attentive to detail
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
- Work with some of the best marketers and channel specialists in the industry.
- Skill development opportunities like no other.
- We have pedigree in abundance. Launching back in 1998, we’ve helped to shape the industry ever since, working with many of the UK’s leading brands along the way. In 2021 we were nominated for ‘Search Agency of the Year’, as well ‘Best Use of SEO’ at the 2022 Northern Digital Awards
- You’ll get to work with a fantastically eclectic client mix, from ambitious start-ups and SMEs to house-hold names and blue chip brands.
- Our team always comes first. We have a best-in-class Employee Assistance Programme in place for when you need some extra support.