We have an exciting new opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking analyst to join our industry-leading Paid Media team.
You’ll be focused, enthusiastic and analytical, with a keen eye for detail and a penchant for quality. Working as a part of a passionate, expert team, you’ll have a thirst for everything digital and an obsession to push the boundaries. We don’t have a client services team at Fusion Unlimited, we never have. Instead, we give our clients direct access to our expert channel teams. This means you’ll get to take full ownership of your clients and their strategy, with an eye on the bigger picture.
This is an ideal role for someone already working in paid media, either in-house or agency side. We’re flexible on your experience as finding the right person is key to us; however ideally you’ll have 2 years relevant experience. Ongoing training and support will be given to the chosen candidate, by some of the best in the business.
Due to government guidelines, our team are all currently working from home. It’s running like clockwork and we’d welcome you to join us in working this way for the meantime. However, our people are what make us special and we’ll be returning to a flexible office setup as soon as we safely can.
What You’ll Do
- Work directly with your clients to devise and manage campaigns day in, day out (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, you name it), including preparing and leading weekly client conference calls.
- In-depth analysis on big data sets to identify trends and drive performance.
- Fusion’s strength is our relentless dedication to client satisfaction – you’ll go the extra mile for your clients.
- Liaise with and manage partnerships including Google, Facebook, Spotify and Pinterest.
- Help the sales & marketing team to plan for new business, and prepare for pitches
- Report, analyse and recommend improvements to deliver abnormally good results.
- Work closely with other channel teams in the agency to make everything sing.
- Prepare and attend client meetings.
- Develop a solid understanding of your client’s market.
- Work closely with a team of execs to manage tasks including keyword + targeting research, account optimisation and ad writing, to name a few.
- Help to upskill others in the team.
- Keep your clients up to date on industry changes and trends.
- The right blend of analytical, strategic and mathematical skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships and instil trust in your clients.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and handling BIG sets of data.
- Roughly 2 years experience in paid media, with a focus on search.
- Top notch organisational skills.
- Ambition in abundance and the courage to challenge the norm.
- Google Advertising Professional.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Work with some of the best marketers and channel specialists in the industry.
- Skill development opportunities like no other.
- We have pedigree in abundance. Launching back in 1998, we’ve helped to shape the industry ever since, working with many of the UK’s leading brands along the way.
- You’ll get to work with a fantastically eclectic client mix, from ambitious start-ups and SMEs to house-hold names and blue chip brands.
- Our team always comes first. We have a best-in-class Employee Assistance Programme in place for when you need a shoulder.
And when we’re back in the office?
- Regular socials, Friday beers & discounts on food and drinks at our house bars.
- Table football, pool and Weekly yoga (we have showers here, don’t worry).
- Embed yourself in Yorkshire folklore, with our HQ nestled away on the famous Otley Road.