What data we gather
We may collect the following information about you and your business:
- Information disclosed via contact forms on our website
- IP addresses – we may collect your IP address when you visit our website so that we can collate demographic data – this is anonymous information.
Third Party Sites
Storage of personal data
By providing us with your personal data via our website forms you agree to your data being stored. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To improve the services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you information about our products and services other things we think might be relevant to you either by us or by selected third parties
The Act gives you the right to ask us, in writing, for a copy of the personal data held about you (“subject access request”) and to request that we correct any inaccuracies in that information. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via the website or by in writing to:
White Rose House
8 Otley Road