We have handled all of Vertu Motors Group’s digital acquisition channels for over 8 years, which covers paid search, organic search, content development, social and programmatic.
Being the UK’s fifth largest dealership network, with franchises including Bristol Street Motors, Farnell Land Rover and Macklin Motors, 18 brand websites, 25 manufacturers and over 120 dealership locations, our task has been to create a seamless conversation that drives acquisition.
- Consistently delivered year on year growth for over 8 years
- Best in class PPC approach awarded for its innovative structure, with a DADI award for Best Use of PPC
- Geo-targeted campaigns and bid multipliers to deliver a highly localised strategy, budgeting and reporting approach
- SEO strategy aligned to PPC to ensure optimal dealer visibility – organic visibility prioritised
- Social media strategy, management and content amplification across 11 social profiles
- Highly sophisticated audience strategy tailored based on site engagement and customer history
- On-going conversion rate optimisation to consistently drive lower CPAs
- Bi-weekly competitor pricing reports to inform model-level strategy
- Introduced call tracking, customer funnel analysis, vehicle view reporting and enhanced goal tracking
- Responsive sale event campaigns across email, social, paid search and display advertising
Fusion Unlimited continue to understand and deliver results in line with our strategic aims. Their attitude is refreshing in that they are always ready to listen, plan and implement – all at a pace which our business needs.
Tom Cummings, Internet Manager - Vertu Motors
- SEO traffic up 33% YoY
- PPC conversion rate increased 15% YoY, alongside a growth in total PPC spend
- 150% YoY lead growth from localised keywords
- Paid social campaigns delivering double the site average conversion rate
Like to know more?
If you're interested in improving your digital lead generation please drop us a line - we'd love to hear from you.